Question:
where can i get mp3 urls for my mp3 player in my friendster profile?
michelle
2007-01-21 02:35:35 UTC
where can i get mp3 urls for my mp3 player in my friendster profile?
Three answers:
simplyjojo
2007-01-23 04:43:52 UTC
Friendster CSS Editor: http://www.cubancouncil.com/friendster/

There are several different ways to customize your Friendster profile:

First, you can add HTML to the "About Me" and "Who I Want To Meet" sections of your profile (go to your profile tab) and click "Edit Profile" to make your changes). Keep in mind that both the "About Me" and "Who I Want To Meet" sections are limited to 1000 characters, and that includes HTML tags, so make sure to leave yourself enough room to close all your tags (because un-closed tags can mess up the code of your page).

Second, you can add multimedia files to your profile, including movies, music, and photos. To do so, click your profile tab>go to "Edit Profile" and select the "Customize" tab. Go to the "Add music and video to your profile" field and drop in the appropriate (EMBED, OBJECT, or IMG SRC). Whatever you enter here will show up in the "Now Playing" section of your profile.

Finally, you can also edit the CSS code of your profile page. To do so, click your profile tab>go to "Edit Profile" and select the "Customize" tab. Enter your customized CSS code into the "Advanced users" field. Keep in mind that altering the CSS will default your profile skin to "No Skin/Custom CSS," so whatever modifications you make will apply to that color scheme. If you later choose a different skin from the "Beginners: Select a Friendster skin" section IT WILL CLEAR YOUR CSS CODE FROM THE ADVANCED USERS WINDOW to make way for the new skin.

Not happy with your changes? "Revert" (at the bottom of the page) will remove your chaanges and return your profile to the Friendster default look.

NOTE: if you don't see your customized profile after making your changes, go to your "Settings" page (top right of any page) and make sure your "SAFE MODE" setting is set to "NO". If you still don’t see your custom profile and your safe mode setting is set to “no” make sure your skin is set to: " No Skin/Custom CSS,”. If it is not, click the “No Skin/Custom CSS” skin button and then click Save. You should now see your customized profile.

Enjoy!
2007-01-22 15:27:35 UTC
TRy to google "mp3+friendster+profile
2016-11-26 04:41:37 UTC
How am I feeling on the instant? right here with out you will i'm getting some distance in existence? it extremely is not My Time How do my acquaintances see me? Kryptonite the place will i'm getting Married? Baba O'Rilley what's my terrific chum's subject music? each and everything what's the tale of my existence? i do no longer Wanna Wait what's/grow to be highschool like? familiar (Haha) How is on the instant going to be? that's the way it Feels (Ugh) How can i'm getting forward in existence? Love Is A Many Splendored element what's the terrific element approximately me? Ice Ice infant what's in save for this weekend? Honky Tonk Badonkadonk (Oh, Wow, it extremely is humorous! LOL! ) What music describes my mom and dad? it extremely is not My call My grandparents? the way I Are How is my existence going? on no account Too previous due What music will they play at my funeral? stay Your existence ( Wow, it extremely is extraordinary.) How does the international see me? One Rock n' Roll To Many Will I actually have a happy existence? you won't be able to Hurry Love Do human beings secretly lust after me? universal united statesa. How can i make myself happy? All I Wanna Do What could desire to I do with my existence? Twist and Shout Will I ever have babies? There Are Worse issues i could desire to Do ( it extremely is extremely suits sturdy with that one.) what's some sturdy suggestion for me? Born available Jive what's my signature dancing music? tell Me some thing i do no longer understand (Cool!) What do i think of my present day subject music is? Cruella de Vil What does actually everyone else think of my present day subject music is? captivating woman What style of adult males/women do you like? summer season Nights What music describes your mom and dad whilst their mad at you? Promiscuous ( it extremely is so no longer genuine) That took 4ever!